There has never been a better time to straighten your teeth with the most advanced clear aligner in the world. Super1or Dental Health in Omaha is proud to be a certified provider of Invisalign clear aligners, which give you a clear, convenient, and comfortable option to achieve the smile you’ve always wanted.
Why Invisalign treatment?
- Faster treatment: With weekly aligner changes, you’re on your way to the smile you want even faster. Depending on your response to treatment, particularly in mature adults, we may consider longer periods between aligner changes.
- Proven results: SmartTrack® material and SmartForce® features are clinically proven to improve control of tooth movement with Invisalign clear aligners
- Better fit: Aligners made from SmartTrack material are comfortable, fit well, and are easy to put on and take off.
- Effective: Invisalign clear aligners can treat a wide range of teeth-straightening conditions, including crossbites, crowding, open bites, gapped teeth, overbites, and underbites.
- Virtually invisible: Invisalign treatment is a more esthetically pleasing alternative to braces because they’re clear. It boosts self-confidence without the bulky metal of traditional braces.
- Comfortable: Invisalign clear aligner trays are not only smooth and comfortable to wear, but they’re also removable. That means you can continue doing all the things you normally would, from brushing and flossing to eating whatever you like.
- Convenient: Invisalign treatment is ideal for your busy schedule, since you only need to visit our office once a month.
- Fits in Your Lifestyle: Since the trays snap in and out easily, it is convenient to take the trays out to floss and brush!
The Invisalign Treatment Process
Your First Consultation
At your initial consultation, one of our Super1or Dental Health doctors will discuss your orthodontic needs and evaluate whether Invisalign treatment is right for you. Invisalign has a wide scope. It is best to have a consultation to discuss your problem areas and what you would like to improve about your smile.
Your Custom Treatment Plan
We will use a scanner such as the iTero® digital scanning system to create fast, precise 3D digital images of your teeth. Then we will map out a precise treatment plan, including the exact movements of your teeth and how long your treatment will be. You’ll even get to see how your teeth will move and preview your new smile.
Your Invisalign Clear Aligners
With Invisalign, teeth are straightened by wearing a series of clear trays that are worn for two weeks at a time. Your custom-made aligners will be made of Invisalign’s proprietary SmartTrack® material. They’re virtually invisible, so most people won’t even notice you’re wearing them during your teeth straightening.
After two weeks, all you need to do is change your trays for a new set of trays. The trays, over time, apply pressure and move the teeth into alignment.
Wear your Invisalign clear aligners for approximately 22 hours a day. Only take the trays out to eat or to brush and floss. Your trays will only work if you wear them.
As you wear each set of aligners, your teeth will gently and gradually shift into place. We may recommend that you begin wearing a new set of aligners every two weeks and schedule checkups every four weeks or so.
Every patient’s needs and expectations are different. Your treatment length varies and depends on severity of crowding or spacing or rotation of the teeth.
Taking Care of Your New Smile
When your treatment is complete, ask us about a Vivera® retainer. Vivera retainers are custom-made using the same state-of-the-art technology as Invisalign clear aligners.
At Super1or Dental Health, we aim to make your Invisalign experience friendly and comfortable. We understand that every patient is different and we cater to your individual wants and needs.
To learn more about the Invisalign system and all your orthodontic treatment options, please feel free to schedule an appointment at our Omaha dental office. We look forward to meeting you and helping you achieve a smile that is made to move!